- 1. Appearing on "Public People, Private Lives" Vanessa speaks candidly
- about the decisions that she has faced, throughout her life and career. She
- touches upon the pictures that appeared in Penthouse, and how it affected
- the relationship with her family. Which was perhaps the hardest aspect of
- all, when it came to dealing with what happened. Shifting to the phenomenal
- success of her career, Vanessa expresses that it all comes down to
- 2. Singing "He's got the look" Vanessa makes a wonderful appearance
- on Dick Clark's "Live" Wednesday program. As always, she looks "great!"
- 3. During a special edition of "Family Feud" devoted to The Grammys,
- Vanessa joins "Dionne Warwick" "Gladys Knight" "Luther Vandross" "Little
- Richard" and the "Manhattan Transfer" as the two teams, battle it out
- 4. Expressing what it takes to be a "success" Vanessa talks about the
- steps it takes to reach the top! And then they present her brand
- new video for the song, "He's got the look."
- 5. Performing "He's got the look" Vanessa makes a special appearance
- on "Soul Train." As always, she looks great! When she visits with Don,
- she touches upon her decision to record more "dance oriented" music,
- opposed to the formal training that she originally received, that would
- have taken her to Broadway. Later in the program, she returns to
- sing the smash hit, "The Right Stuff."
- 6. Following the success of her album, Vanessa steps in front of the camera in
- her very first movie role, in "Full Exposure: The Sex Tapes." Vanessa speaks
- candidly about the part, and her discussion to play this part, as opposed
- to others that she's been offered.
- 7. Performing her latest single, "Dreaming" on the Arsenio Hall show, Vanessa
- looks absolutely "beautiful!" Slipping into the ballad, really gives her a chance
- to showcase her incredible voice! After the break, she talks about many things!
- Interestingly, the difference between herself and many of the other girl singers
- out there today, and what makes her believe that she has "The Right Stuff!"
- Closing the show, she performs another selection, "Whatever happens."
- 8. "Entertainment Tonight" caught up with Vanessa Williams, as she prepared
- for her upcoming appearance on the Grammy Awards. Interestingly, their profile
- begins with her putting the dishes away in her kitchen, while her father and
- brother are seen reading the newspaper. So her "day" begins like everyone
- else's, and she is no different. From there, they show her getting ready for
- the evening and after the awards ceremony, her thought on not winning
- a Grammy, unfortunately. She looks gorgeous!
- 9. "Hollywood Insider" profiled the talented superstar, with an exceptional
- interview that basically focused on Vanessa's determination to follow
- 10. During an up close "Cover Story" devoted to Vanessa's life and career, we
- are treated to an exceptional profile of the talented star! Wonderful "full" screen
- moments, throughout! She looks "gorgeous!" She touches upon everything! And
- she explains the reasons behind the choices she has made, and her plans for the
- future! This is a really great "cover story!"
- 11. Stopping by the set of "Later with Bob Costas" Vanessa shares with us, another side
- of herself, as she answers the typical line of questions, but with greater depth and
- insight. Which makes this particular interview "refreshing." She covers "everything!"
- With a major emphasis on the whole beauty pageant system. Shifting their conversation
- to her current endeavors, Bob asks her when she knew that she had reached the point,
- of finding her way back. She talks about the choices that she has made in the music
- business, from the material that performs, to the image that she presents on screen.
- 12. Making a very short appearance on the show, "After Hours"
- Vanessa looks sensational!
- 13. Drawing things to a close, we are treated to Vanessa's
- 1. Appearing on the 23rd annual NAACP Awards, Natalie Cole and Vanessa
- Williams introduce a tribute to Sarah Vaughan.
- 2. Returning to the Arsenio Hall show, Vanessa heats things up with a
- sensational version of "Running back to you." She looks ABSOLUTELY! "gorgeous!"
- And I do mean - "absolutely!" She has the crowd on their feet, enjoying every
- minute of it! Slowing things down a bit, Vanessa sings a sultry rendition of the
- title track of her cd, "The Comfort Zone." She is so BEAUTIFUL! Joining Arsenio
- after the break, they talk about the success of her brand new cd! It's been
- several years since Vanessa was last on the program, and so there's plenty to
- talk about! In discussing her newest release, she mentions that this time around
- she was involved in the project on all levels.
- 3. Vanessa and Denzel Washington welcome those in attendence to the
- 1989 NAACP Awards. Vanessa looks beautiful! They present the first award
- 4. Looking radiant, Vanessa presents the award for "New Pop Artist" on the
- 1991 Billboard Music Awards.
- 5. Stopping by the "Tonight Show" Vanessa performs a stirring rendition of "Save
- the best for last." She looks so beautiful! After visiting with Jay for a few minutes,
- Vanessa returns to the stage and performs "What will I tell my heart."
- 6. Looking absolutely beautiful, Vanessa joins her co-hosts on the 6th annual
- Soul Train Music Awards. Slipping into something more revealing, Vanessa graces
- the stage with a sultry version of "The comfort zone." Simply the best!
- 7. "Entertainment Tonight" spotlighted the 6th Annual Soul Train Music
- Awards, with a few seconds with the "hosts" backstage. Vanessa looks
- 8. Looking stylish, in her beautiful evening gown, Vanessa joins Michael
- Bolton on the 34th annual Grammy Awards. They present "Song of the Year."
- 9. During a "special" BEHIND THE SCENES segment from the Oprah Winfrey
- Show, we are treated an EXCEPTIONAL interview with Vanessa, that goes
- beyond words! There are so many images! So many looks! As they feature
- her during a "photo session" with Herb Ritts. On the set of her new
- "music video" and while filming a segment for VH1. Plus, there are moments
- with her on the beach with her family, and so much more! The interview
- with Oprah is miles above all the others, that have come before. They
- touch upon many things, and while there is a lightheartedness to the
- interview, there is a depth there, that reveals another side to Vanessa
- that we haven't seen before. Wonderful "full" screen moments, throughout
- 10. Music video for "Save the best for last."
- 11. Making a special "guest" appearance on the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" Vanessa
- joins Vivian, as one of her friends - who's also expecting a baby! One thing leads to
- the next, and with Will involved, you know it's going to be good!
- 12. Although she gave birth during her appearance on the "Fresh Prince"
- it's clear to see that she's still pregnant, during her performance from the
- 35th Grammy Awards. Singing the "Save the best for last" Vanessa
- 13. Looking and sounding better than ever, Vanessa unveils her new cd!
- Shown here in the studio, she talks candidly about the process of working on
- the project, while appearing nightly on Broadway.
- 14. "Entertainment Tonight" catches up Vanessa again, as she puts the finishing
- touches on a timeless "Christmas" classic.
- 15. Appearing on the 68th Academy Awards, Vanessa greets Oprah Winfrey
- on the red carpet. Both of the ladies look beautiful! Later during the show,
- Vanessa sings "Color of the wind." As always, she looks striking!
- 16. Stopping by the Rosie O'Donnell Show, Vanessa looks fabulous!
- So full of energy! With a sparkle in her eye! She talks about her current
- projects, including what it's like to work with Arnold. During perhaps
- one of the funniest moments of the Rosie O'Donnell Show, that I can ever
- remember, Vanessa shows her the "stance" that she used in some of her
- films, when pulling out a hand gun! Vanessa is clearly the "pro" at this,
- and Rosie tries her best to imitate Vanessa.
- 17. "Entertainment Tonight" caught up with Vanessa on the set of
- "Hoods" for a very special moment, with the talented star!
- 18. While attending a benefit in Las Vegas, Vanessa looks "great!"
- 19. Lending her presence to the annual "Diamond Mystery Celebrity"
- contest, Vanessa reveals that it was her wearing the diamond necklace, on
- this episode of "Entertainment Tonight."
- 20. Dipping into the past, Vanessa performs a jazzy version of "What
- will I tell my heart" on the Celebration at Ford's Theater. Dressed in a simple
- black evening gown, she looks stunning!
- for taking the time to read through these rather lengthy descriptions!
- I know it seems rather "incredible" to believe!
- All these moments from the past.
- Moments that you might have missed recording.
- And those that you have only heard about!
Throughout the years, I've shared many of these clips from my collection
- with my friends. To ensure the highest quality possible, I use a "dual deck"
- vcr when I'm sharing any of these moments from my collection.
- I would like to trade for shows that I don't have and a few other things.
- I look forward to hearing from you!